Meet your local and international orders with our trade finance options. Our trade finance caters for suppliers, regular traders who need recurring cash flows on a regular basis to aid their trading needs as well as exporters who need capital to buy commodities for export. Centenary Bank Ltd Trade Finance & International Payments will help you manage the flow of funds associated with a particular transaction. By taking a creative approach to trade finance and interlinking risk control and financing techniques, we provide you with a unique opportunity to optimize the risk-return relationship.
Terms & conditions of loan
- Available for 6 Months (with an option of an extension for another 6 Months) renewable annually
- Competitive interest rates
- Enables you to procure and deliver on a contract with minimal or without funds
- Ability to finance small to large orders either locally or abroad
- No Security needed, with Centenary Bank Ltd.'s Trade Finance the initial stock/Warehouse Receipt (WR) becomes the collateral
How to apply
- Submit audited financial statements.
- Submit latest management accounts.
- 1 Year Cash flow projections
- Copy of the original contract document
- Pro-forma invoice of the goods being procured or value of the initial underlying stock being pledged