Corporate Current Account
At the heart of Centenary Bank Ltd.'s’ banking service is a prestigious current account – a complete solution to linking to other products and services. A cheque account provides a safe and convenient cashless mechanism for the payment of goods and other services. A Centenary Bank Ltd current account makes it so much easier and convenient to take care of all your day-to-day banking needs.
- Access to Asset Based Financing
- Term periods of 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and 180 days · 1 Month 3.50% · 2 Months 4.00% · 3 Months 5.00% · 6 Months Negotiable · 9 Months Negotiable · 12 Months Negotiable
- Access to credit facilities like overdrafts, asset-based financing, warehouse receipt financing, etc
- Transacting 24/7/365 electronically through Flex Online banking platform
A complete payment solution - arrange debit and stop orders against your current account to take care of regular monthly payments.
Customer can issue cheques anytime when funds are available in their account therefore making it convenient for them to make payments.
Access to Credit Facilities
Access to credit facilities on application and pre-approvals like overdrafts, to help meet your financial needs.
24/7 Web and Mobile Access
Customers have the freedom to access their accounts 24/7 using via Web or Mobile App. With our Flex Online solution, customers can do a funds transfer within Centenary Bank Limited, check their account balance, print their account statements, make bulk payments, and also book fixed deposits.
Locate a Branch
Find your preferred Branch easily. Just enter your location and we will show you the nearest outlet!
Banking. But less hussle
How to apply
- Proof of income – (Latest Financial Statements or Bank Statements from another bank not older than 3 months)
- Proof of authority to Act for Signatories (Board Resolution, Minutes or Power of Attorney)
- Proof of Residence or address (Utility Bill not older than 3 months or valid lease or rental agreement)
- Business Registration Certificate (For Sole Proprietorship)
- Memorandum & articles of association (For Limited Liability Companies)
Here's what people are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
No Faqs Found Under this Section